Please use the tabs on the left to navigate to the location you require.
Have you downloaded our School App?|
We working to ensure that our communication with you is easier, quicker and more efficient. I am pleased to inform you that we are launching a new app service to the school. OurSchoolsApp is a personalised app for our school and will allow us to keep you all updated with school information, news, calendar events and contact information.
If you have a smartphone (Android or iPhone) you can download OurSchoolsApp from Google Play Android or the Apple Store for FREE. Access is also available on a tablet and iPad by following the same download process. When we update OurSchoolsApp with new information or news about the school, a push message notification will automatically be sent to your device to inform you of this update. You can then view the notification which will then take you directly to our app.
Instructions for download:
1. Using your device (iPad, iPhone, smart pad, tablet or android phone), visit the relevant marketplace for your product (Apple Store or Google Play).
2. Search for ‘OurSchoolsApp’ and download the app.
3. Once downloaded, use the search bar within the app and enter the postcode or the name of the school.
4. Hit the search button.
5. Once you see the school name displayed, just touch the screen on the school name.
6. Confirm your choice by pressing ‘OK’.
7. You will now be presented with the correct app for your chosen school which contains news, information, calendar events, contacts and any other relevant details.
If you do not have a smartphone you can still view the app and the information online at www.OurSchoolsApp.com.
Below are the VIPs, writers and stars of the week.
Our VIPs 24.02.17|
Our writers of the week! 24.02.17|
Writing - From our writers of the week|
Stars of the week 24.02.17|
Play Leaders of the week 24.02.17|